Boćko & Boćko
was established to advocate for select corporations and associations to anticipate, plan for and develop sales strategies and marketing strategies in Poland and other selected countries. Its strong team provides strategy, problem solving, experienced counsel, guidance and insights for national and international clients on sales and marketing.
The principals of Boćko&Boćko consult with clients to help implement sales and marketing corporate strategy on Polish and overseas markets.
- Cracow University of Technology Engineering Expertise.
- Warsaw University of Technology Specialization Chemical Equipment.
- Heros Polski Sp. z o.o. (LLC) – Managing Director.
- Polcargo Spokesman Measurement Instruments.
- Zaklady Azotowe Tarnow Mościcach SA, Technical Director of the Fertilizer Department.
- Doctoral candidate (doctoral proceedings since 2012).
- A three-year doctoral program, Cracow University of Economics.
- Two-year MBA from the University of Teesside (UK).
- Master of Economics, University of Economics in Katowice,
Faculty of Economics, Major: International Economic Relations.
- Polish Economic Society.
- European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management.
- Management Mastery Club Harvard.
- Toorank Polska S.A. (PLC) - CEO, Sales Director.
- Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A (PLC) I-st Import Settlement Department; II-nd Import Department (today’s name: Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. under the name Citi Handlowy).
- Bank Śląski w Katowicach S.A. (PLC) Foreign Department (today’s name: ING Bank Śląski S.A.).
- Pepsico Trading Sp. z o.o. – Financial Department; Settlement Department.
6th EDITION OF DUTCH POLISH TRADE AWARD
Foto copyright: Ambasada RP Haga